Perceptive Creations are committed to ensuring that your privacy is protected. Should we ask you to provide certain information by which you can be identified when using this website, then you can be assured that it will only be used in accordance with this privacy statement.
What data do we collect
We may collect the following information:
- your name
- your contact information including telephone number, email address and postal address.
What we do with the information we gather
We require this information to provide you with a better service, and in particular for the following reasons:
- Internal record keeping.
- We may use the information to inform you of availability.
- we think you may find interesting using the email address which you have provided.
- We may use the information to customise the website according to your interests.
- We may periodically send promotional emails about special offers, availablity or other information which
We are committed to ensuring that your information is secure
In order to prevent unauthorised access or disclosure, we have put in place suitable physical, electronic and managerial procedures to safeguard and secure the information we collect online.
Controlling your personal information
You may choose to restrict the collection or use of your personal information in the following ways:
- whenever you are asked to fill in a form on the website, look for the box that you can click to indicate that you do not want the information to be used by anybody for direct marketing purposes
- if you have previously agreed to us using your personal information for direct marketing purposes, you may change your mind at any time by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org
- We will not sell, distribute or lease your personal information to third parties.
You may request details of personal information which we hold about you under the Data Protection Act 1998. A small fee will be payable. If you would like a copy of the information held on you please email email@example.com
If you believe that any information we are holding on you is incorrect or incomplete, please email us as soon as possible. We will promptly correct any information found to be incorrect.heck this page from time to time to ensure that you are happy with any changes. This policy is effective from 20th August 2020. We aim to ensure compliance with EU GDPR regulations.